Isaro - Discrete and flexible road and street lighting lantern with durable high performance
- Designed to maximize lighting performances, optimize circular economy strategies, while limiting its carbon footprint.
- Reliable and flexible : high quality die-cast aluminium EN AC 44300 casting and Geomet anti-galvanic treated screws combined with vast range of lighting distributions, control, protection, wiring and color options
- Highest corrosion protection according to EN ISO 9223 : Class 5
- Light weight, pre-wired to the needs for easy installation
Materials and Finish
Housing, spigot: die-cast aluminium EN AC 44300, screws treated with Geomet anti-galvanic coating, powder coated texturized light grey (GY), Spigot painted. Via the configurator: Texturized black (BK), Texturized anthracite (ANT) and 48 other RAL possibilities. Standard corrosion class C5 according to ISO 9223: 2012.
Glass: Toughened glass, 4 or 5 mm thickness
Fixings: stainless steel, with geomet treatment
Installation and Mounting
Installation up to 15 m height
• Universal spigot for lateral and post top installation
• As a standard: possible coastal application thanks to its C5 corrosion protection class (ISO 9223:2012)
• Pre-wired for ease of installation at any pole height. Option with IP67 quick connector if pole cable is retained (refurbishment)